Arthrofast 150 mg tablet
Arthrofast contains diclofenac sodium, which reduces the formation of prostaglandins, which are responsible for stimulating pain. It is used in the treatment of arthritis, bones and gout, and it can be used as a sedative to relieve menstrual pain
Do not use this medicine for a long period of time to avoid other problems
What are the reasons for using Arthrofast 150 mg tablet ?
Arthrofast is used as an anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drug.
Treatment of inflammatory rheumatism, ankylosing spondylitis and spondylarthrosis.
Acute gout attacks, treatment of post-traumatic pain, and various surgical procedures.
It is used in the case of severe menstrual pain.
A powerful treatment for severe inflammatory infections of the ear, tonsils and throat.
The drug is considered to be very effective in reducing pain after undergoing dental surgery because it contains paracetamol.
This medicine does not provide anesthesia and the only analgesic effect is irreversible.
Arthrofast analgesic is a good analgesic for pain and anti-inflammatory for all types of ligamentitis. And inflammation of the muscles, which helps to treat menstruation in women.
Arthrofast dose !!
In order to be sure of the appropriate dose for this drug that is taken orally, you must go to your attending physician to find out what is the appropriate dose that suits you so that side effects do not occur to your body and health:
1- You can take one tablet daily as soon as you go to the doctor.
2- You should swallow a whole tablet with a glass of water, preferably before meals, and do not chew or divide the drug.
3- It is better to go to the doctor and consult him before use, to explain to you what the appropriate dose is when using.
Side effects of Arthrofast 150 mg tablet :
- Thrombocytopenia may occur.
- Low white blood cells may result from use of this drug.
- The occurrence of hypersensitivity reactions.
- Irritation and confusion due to incorrect use of Arthrofast.
- Sometimes occurs depression, insomnia and severe headache.
- Dizziness and dizziness may occur at times.
- Asthma and high blood pressure may occur.
- Sometimes pneumonia occurs.
- Indigestion, abdominal pain and flatulence due to not using the appropriate dose.
- A rash and severe redness of the skin may occur.
- A decrease in appetite and hives in some cases.
Precautions and contraindications for Arthrofast 150 mg tablet !!:
- If you suffer from an allergy to any component of the drug, this drug should not be used.
- It is prohibited for patients who suffer from stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers. This drug should not be used.
- If you are in the last trimester of pregnancy, you should not use Arthrofast.
- Do not use this drug in the event of kidney failure.
- If you suffer from liver and heart failure, do not use this drug.
- It is prohibited in the case of children under the age of 14.
- It is not used as a treatment for pre-operative pain by bypass surgery.
- You should not take the drug while driving or lifting heavy tools.
Damage to Arthrofast 150 mg tablet !
There are side effects that appear on the person taking this medicine that you may consider damages resulting from double or prolonged repeated use of it, the most important of which are:
- Diarrhea or constipation.
- Headache, flatulence and flatulence.
- Feeling very dizzy.
- Feeling of ringing in the ear.
- It may also cause high blood pressure.
Allergic reactions to the active ingredients of the drug, the most important of which is the appearance of swelling on the face and body and redness everywhere in our stomach, in addition to the appearance of a rash on the body and feeling and feeling unable to breathe.
Source : Novartis