What pomegranate peel is good for?
Another amazing skin benefit of pomegranate peel is that it acts as a natural moisturiser for overly dry skin, thanks to its ellagic acid content. This acid protects your skin from losing moisture and keeps it highly hydrated.
Pomegranate fruits are classified among the fruits, and are distinguished by their attractive red color, and inside are white seeds surrounded by sweet juice. In addition to the benefits of pomegranate peel for slimming, there are many other benefits to it that you will learn about in the following article:
What are the benefits of pomegranate peel for slimming?
In addition to the distinctive taste of the pomegranate, the fruits and their peels contain a number of effective compounds that contribute to weight loss: tannins, anthocyanins, and a large amount of flavonoids and polyphenols, which all play an essential role. In losing weight, here are a number of benefits of pomegranate peel for slimming:
- Prevents insulin resistance and reduces fat.
- Promotes satiety, suppresses appetite and prevents overeating.
- It has few calories.
- Prevents oxidative stress prevalent in obesity.
What are the recipes for pomegranate peel to lose weight?
After reviewing the benefits of pomegranate peel for slimming, it is necessary to identify a number of recipes in which pomegranate peel can be used, which are as follows:
Pomegranate peel tea (bullets)
Pomegranate peel can be used to make tea with the following ingredients:
- Peel 1 pomegranate fruit.
- Peel 1 orange.
- Add 3-5 leaves of mint.
- Add 1 teaspoon of grated ginger .
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- Add 2 cups of water.
How to prepare
The method of preparation includes the following:
- Put the water in a pot on the fire.
- Add pomegranate peel, orange peel to the water and wait until the ingredients boil.
- Add mint leaves, grated ginger and cumin and remove the pot from the heat.
- Filter the tea and serve it with honey.
Benefits of pomegranate peel tea (bullets)
Pomegranate tea is one of the pomegranate peel recipes for slimming, and the following are a number of other benefits for it:
- Helps reduce blood pressure.
- Contributes to maintaining a healthy heart.
Pomegranate peel powder drink
Pomegranate peel powder can be obtained by following the following steps:
- Cut 4-5 pomegranates into 4 halves.
- Remove the seeds and the inner yellow layer of the peel that gives the powder a bitter taste.
- Place the peels on a dry cloth or clean plate, being careful not to overlap each other.
- Expose the peels to direct sunlight until they are completely dry.
- Grind the peels in a blender or grinder.
- Store the powder in an airtight glass container.
How to prepare
Pomegranate peel powder is used in many mixtures related to the skin, hair and others, but its use in the scope of losing weight and maintaining a proper diet is through
Add 2 teaspoons of pomegranate powder to a glass of water and drink it every day.
Other uses and benefits of pomegranate peel
In addition to the benefits of pomegranate peel for slimming, there are many other benefits and uses for it, as follows:
- It is used in the treatment of skin blemishes, rashes, and acne.
- It flushes toxins from the body.
- Fights signs of aging and wrinkles.
- Treats cough and sore throat .
- It is used as a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- It is used as a sunscreen.
- It is used as a natural facial scrub.
- It stops hair loss and fights dandruff.
- It fights heart disease.
- Improves oral and dental health.
- Promotes and strengthens bone health.
- It contains many important nutrients.
- Contributes to the prevention of breast cancer.
- Contribute to the prevention of prostate cancer .