What organizations are being used to deliver COVID-19 vaccines?
The Corona vaccine, produced by the Chinese company Sinovac, joins the list of vaccines approved by the World Health Organization, which means more options are available globally for COVID-19 vaccines.
The World Health Organization approves the use of the Chinese Corona Vaccine
The World Health Organization recently approved the start of the urgent use of the CoronaVac vaccine produced by the Chinese company Sinovac, to join the list of vaccines previously approved by the organization for urgent use.
According to the statements of the World Health Organization in this regard, it was announced that the Corona Vaccine is a safe, effective and high quality vaccine.
These statements come after the availability of many scientific evidence that indicated the potential ability of this vaccine to:
- 50% prevention of infection with the emerging corona virus and its symptoms.
- 100% prevention of acute complications of the COVID-19 , which requires admission to the hospital.
Following this decision, the Chinese “COVID-19 ” vaccine will join the World Health Organization’s vaccine-sharing program, which the organization called the COVAX Program, a program aimed at making vaccines universally available to all.
It is worth noting that this vaccine is the second Chinese vaccine of its kind to obtain approval by the World Health Organization, after the organization had previously approved the use of the Chinese vaccine, Sinopharm, earlier in May this year.
In addition to the two Chinese vaccines approved by the World Health Organization, these are the other vaccines that the organization had previously approved for urgent use:
- Pfizer/BioNtech Vaccine.
- AstraZeneca fertilization.
- Fertilization of Moderna.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Indian Serum Foundation Vaccine.
About the Chinese “COVID-19 Vaccine” Vaccine
This is the most important thing you need to know about the Chinese “COVID-19 Fac” vaccine:
- Unlike some other currently available vaccines, the Corona Vaccine does not need to be stored in extremely cold temperatures.
- According to the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Corona Vaccine can currently be used for those over the age of 18 years.
- The Corona Vaccine comes in two doses, with each dose separated by 2-4 weeks.
- Like the Chinese Sinofarm vaccine, the Corona Vaccine is also another Chinese type of Inactivated Vaccines, whose composition depends on the use of a dead copy of the virus .
- So far, nearly 600 million doses of the “Coronavirus” vaccine have been distributed to different countries, such as Brazil, Mexico and Turkey.
Because of its transportation and storage conditions that do not require many strict conditions, it may be easy to provide the COVID-19 Vaccine to many countries, including countries that may not have developed transportation and storage environments.