What is the remedy for body shaking?
For essential tremor, a doctor may prescribe beta-blockers, such as propranolol, metoprolol, or nadolol. A doctor may also recommend anti-seizure medication, such as primidone. Doctors often prescribe disease-specific drugs, such as levodopa and carbidopa, to manage advanced cases.
It is important to know the causes of man shaking in order to treat this problem and get rid of it properly, and the diagnosis must be made by a specialist doctor and not based on symptoms alone.
Among the causes of shaking a man: a genetic defect in genes, stress, and drinking coffee in large quantities, and it can be a side effect of Parkinson’s disease or restless leg syndrome, or due to nerve damage caused by diabetes or patients with kidney failure, or as a side effect of some medications .
Treatment is by relieving symptoms, treating the underlying cause, and making lifestyle changes.
In some cases, shaking a man is a condition that does not require treatment, as happens with a pregnant woman, as it is a normal condition that usually disappears within four weeks of birth.
Methods of treatment of shaking a man constantly
Here are the most important details about the ways to treat constantly shaking a man:
1. Treatment of shaking a man by treating the cause
Some health conditions are associated with constantly shaking the leg, such as: kidney disease in its final stages, nerve damage caused by diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, and restless leg syndrome that makes you feel an uncontrollable urge to move your legs. .
Shaking the leg associated with these problems can be treated by treating the underlying condition to control the accompanying symptoms, including shaking the leg.
Here are some of the medications used to treat shaking men associated with restless legs:
- Beta blockers: These drugs help treat orgasm, especially when the cause is unknown, and these drugs include: Propranolol, Atenolol, and Metoprolol.
- Dopamine agonists: They work to raise dopamine levels, which are low in cases of persistent shaking, and these drugs are: Ropinirole, Pramipexole, and Rotigotine; Which comes in the form of dermal patches.
- Pain killers: An opioid analgesic, such as Codeine, may be prescribed to relieve the pain caused by constantly shaking a man.
- Anticonvulsants: Anticonvulsants may be prescribed to treat orgasm, such as: Gabapentin and Pregabalin.
2. Treatment of shaking a man by taking iron and vitamin supplements
Supplements with iron, vitamin D, vitamin C, and vitamin E may help relieve symptoms associated with orgasm.
3. Other methods of treatment
There are other methods used to relieve the symptoms associated with shaking the leg, including: foot wraps, the use of a vibration pad, and acupuncture.
Tips to reduce shaking a man
Here are some tips that may help relieve a man’s shaking:
- Do yoga, meditation and relaxation exercises.
- Stay away from smoking.
- Do a massage .
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Do exercise regularly
- Avoid drinking coffee in the evening or before bed.
- Maintain consistent bedtimes.
- Stay away from medications that can exacerbate symptoms, such as: first-generation antihistamines such as diphenhydramine, some antidepressants such as Fluoxetine and Sertaline.